Maybe you even believe that you will never gain back fat, as you were taking care of your diet and physical activities. However, many times it happens without noticing it, and you don’t know the reason why.
It probably is a condition that could upset you and a sign of panic, as you think that you do all the best to not come in such situation.
As it happened, there is no place for any concern, because it’s not the end of the world. You are just facing in front of one of the challenges that many people are facing too.
In this article, you’ll find something that is baking our encouraging words, as there is the way “how to” get rid of back fat.
Here is a complete a full training resume for all of you, even if you have your own that you are already doing.
We are proud to tell you that many people who had already tried it got the expected results.
LET’S GET IT ON!
Some useful advices:
- Prepare your body for what’s coming for the next 90 days.
- Begin with something basic (Beginner’s exercises)
- Be patient, as results are not coming immediate, you just have to work to see them!
The beginners should do in this way:
- Every round for 1 minute with 45 seconds rest between rounds.
1st Day: Reverse Fly (Beginner’s Level – 4 Rounds)
2nd Day: Standing Twist (Beginner’s Level – 4 Rounds)
3rd Day: Alternating Superman (Beginner’s Level – 4 Rounds)
You have to have a rest day or doing yoga because it helps spiritually and helps to tighten up the loose ends of your body.
It is very useful, believe it!
5th Day: Seal Jumping Jacks (Beginner’s Level – 4 Rounds)
6th Day: Bent-Over Dumbbell Rows with a Twist
7th Day: REST
– Go out for a walk with you family or friends!
Note: update the tempo a little bit perform every exercise for 1 minute and rest 30 seconds between rounds
- 1st Day: Mix Day 1 and Day 2 from Week 1
- 2nd Day: Mix Day 2 and Day 3 from Week 1
- 3rd Day: Yoga
- 4th Day: Mix Day 3 and Day 4 from Week 1
- 5th Day: Mix Day 4 and Day 5 from Week 1
- 6th Day: Mix Day 5 and Double Day 6 of Week 1
- 7th Day: REST!
It is time for a bigger challenge!
– Increasing tempo rest 15 to 20 seconds between rounds.
Repeat exercises from Week 2 with the new increased tempo.
It is very important to keep your diet healthy, as your back the fat will not vanish if you are only doing exercises and eating whatever you want.
So, get rid of the back fat in your kitchen.
You are on a right way, so you can already see good progress, congratulations!
In order to get better results, you need to do another mix before, changing the exercises.
Reduce the rest time to 15 seconds and include the cardio in play, such running, fast walking or riding a bicycle.
- 1st Day: Mix Day 6 and Day 1 / Week 1
- 2nd Day: Mix Day 5 and Day 5 / Week 1
- 3rd Day: Mix Day 4 and Day 4/ Week 1
- 4th Day: Yoga
- 5th Day: Cardio
- 6th Day: Do the ultimate finish: Mix Day 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6!
- 7th Day: REST day.
The Complete Workout is repeated next two months, but keep the tempo of the 4th Week.