GUILTLESS KETO CHEESECAKE RECIPE
Everyone, if you haven’t noticed.. We have Summer approaching quickly and quietly. So, if there is any time to do well, its NOW!
Stick to your plan and get going with this Low Carb Cheesecake, that’s keto friendly considering that it’s perfectly crustless. By keeping this recipe to basics like eggs and cream cheese, I was able cut a sufficient amount of carbs.
Indulging on this delicious beauty will surely help your appetite when your craving a little something sweet.There’s no grantee that you’ll stay in ketosis, but I know I didn’t have a problem with this little slice of delight. But just remember moderation is your friend, even if she tends to annoy you!
MAKE IT AT HOME
- • 3 8 oz. packages of cream cheese
- • 1 cup of artificial sweetener
- • 1 teaspoons vanilla
- • ⅓ cup sour cream
- • 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350. Beat cream cheese until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Combine with sweetener, sour cream and vanilla extract, mixing for about 3 minutes.
- Gently add eggs one at a time. beating until thick and creamy, about one minute after each egg.
- Lightly grease the sides of a 9″ springform pan and put the springform on a baking sheet. Pour in the filling. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until puffy and lightly brown around the edges.
- Let cool for about 1-2 hours on wire rack. Cover, chill for at least 4 hours.
Protein 6.64g, Cals 278, Fat 26.70g, Carbs 3.31g, Fiber 0.00g — NET CARBS: 3.31g